Thursday, December 6, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Designer's Hop - Day Four!

 
Hello sweet friends and welcome to another fun day here in blog land!  I'm honored to share a couple more projects with you all that I created for the Visions of Sugarplums Holiday Designer's Hop!  Let's get right down to business and take a little peek ... for today's inspiration, I made four holiday cards!


This  first card was created in a traditional red and green color palette with some yummy holiday patterned papers and stickers!  The sentiment and mistletoe were stamped using the O' Christmas Tree stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


Red berries were added using Stickles and the mistletoe was hung with red baker's twine!


This next card is rather clean and simple ... for me!  I embossed the raspberry background card stock and added iridescent Stickles for some shimmer and shine!  I stamped an ornament shape, and added some dazzling diamonds glitter ... and then the sentiment was stamped using the Believe! stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


The ornament was adhered to the base with dimensionals and 'hung' from a snipett of ivory velvet ribbon!


The third card I created was made using some delicious patterned papers from October Afternoon along with some candy cane alphas I've had in my stash for a couple of years -- they are glittered -- YUM!  The sentiment was stamped using the O' Christmas Tree stamp set from Paper Sweeties!


I love a {PINK} holiday card, how about you??!!??


And for the fourth card I created for today's hop, I used a soon-to-be released sentiment set from Paper Sweeties called Christmas in the Heart ... our new-in-December sets will be released and live in the shoppe on December 15th!


Another traditional red and green palette, but with the addition of a couple sprinkles of gold embellishments, this card becomes quite elegant!

~~~~~~~~~~

Please be sure to pop on over and visit these other talented and crafty ladies' blogs to check out their amazing projects today:
 
Lori 
Debbie - you are here!

And leave a little {love} along the way for your chance to win some sweet prizes!  Paper Sweeties has donated one complimentary stamp set for each day of this week's hop, so be sure to comment on all the posts on all the days - Monday through Friday - for your chance to win ... the more comments you leave along the way, the more chances you'll have to be picked!!

Today's Giveaways:  
1 set of choice - Paper Sweeties
      1 set of choice -  Moonlighting by Mary
      Christmas Creation - Mitra 

Thanks so much for visiting with me today ... I hope you found some inspiration in my little cards!  I appreciate your kind comments -- I know this is a busy time of the year for all, so I'm grateful for the time you've spent on my blog today!!  I'll be back again tomorrow with a couple more projects to share for the final day of the hop!  Until then, happy hopping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for these cards:
Merry Monday - sketch #43 (NOEL card)
JUGS #165 - sketch (Gingerbread card)
The Ribbon Carousel #75 - Holiday Spirit
Fussy and Fancy #77 - I Love Christmas
The Ribbon Girl - Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday #91 - Christmas
Catered Crop - Silver and Gold
           

26 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Beautiful as always, Debbie. I am so blessed to know you and to be able to create with Paper Sweeties. Some sweet day....I will own them all!
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karons Krafty Korner said...

WOW super cards - I love the gingerbread one "meet me under the mistletoe" Love it. TFS

Lisa S. said...

I love pink cards and each one is a treat for the eyes! There's so much inspiration at each stop along the way. Thank you for participating in VOSP, it has been a blast! Hugs

May said...

Fabulous selection of Beautiful cards... They all are so Fantastic I can't pick !! Thank you for Brilliant inspiration Love them all... Hugs May x x x

Laurart said...

Fantastic cards! They are so cute I adore the gingerbread ones ;o)xxx

Maria said...

Oh, what paper sweetness, indeed!!! You have been busy! Love all these Christmas cards, Debbie! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, hugs!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are wonderful! Very beautiful!

Sharla said...

Love your cards, esp the gingerbread one! Gingerbread cookies are one of my favorite holiday treats!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such beautiful sweet cards Debbie, love the traditional colors, and your sentiments are just so versatile!

Lori said...

Oh, yes pink for Christmas - that card is darling! All four cards are wonderful. Love those adorable gingerbread men with their cute clothes. That looks like a fantastic sentiment set coming out. Happy Visions of Sugarplums!

justjsf H said...

Great inspiration! I particularly like the idea of gingerbread card meet me under mistletoe. Such a cute design.
Stop by from Craft Us Crazy.

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What darling little cards, Debbie!!! My FAVorite is those adorable gingies! Soooo cute!
Happy Huggies & Sweet Blessings to you ~
Sharron♥

Bonnie said...

Lots of pretty cards, Debbie! I'm still smiling from the gingerbread couple! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Hope to see you again in January!

Lesley said...

Wow Debbie, you have been crafting up a storm! I love what you did with my Merry Monday Sketch, it is adorable and the bright colours are perfect! So happy you joined us again at Merry Monday, I appreciate your support!
Hugs,
Lesley

Sue D said...

Lots of great cards!

Marisa said...

Eeeek! The gingerbread people are too cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a lovely and talented bunch you have in this hop. I am praying for the success of Paper Sweeties, and want you to know how very grateful I am for you!
Blessings,
Karen

Lisa M said...

Beautiful cards Debbie. I think I'm gonna have to say that the gingerbread cookies stole my heart though. That is SO CUTE!! :D
hugs,
Lisa xx

suzanne2 said...

oh wow you have been busy! all the cards are beautiful, i love the bright christmas colurs and the little gingerbread couple, how adorable.
thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blg.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love all your cards and especially the gingerbread people, they are just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday for our last challenge of 2012.

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous creations - love the gingerbread couple - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

Lisa S. said...

I'm back to thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday with your lovely Christmas cards.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards Debbie, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Allisa said...

Great set of cards! Love the pink! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Bettina L. said...

Such gorgoeus set of christmas project. Particularly love the gingerbread men. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for our final challenge this year. Bettina xx