Monday, December 3, 2012

Visions of Sugarplums Designer Hop!


Hello sweeties and welcome!  I have a bit of a treat for you ... my dear, stampy friend, Lori Hairston, has invited me to join her along with several other creative ladies for a Designer's Blog Hop this week called Visions of Sugarplums!  How adorable is that title??!! 

Each day through this week - Monday through Friday - Lori will be featuring a special project on her blog along with a Link List of additional participating  designers who have prepared projects for each day's inspiration!

I'll be sharing projects on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday of this week!

Besides some crafty inspiration and a whole lot of fun, Lori has also secured some yummy goodness to share with you all!  There are some wonderful sponsors who have donated amazing prizes for the Visions of Sugarplums Designer's Hop ... all you have to do is follow the links on each day's list, visit each designer's blog and leave some sweet comments on each blog along the way!  The more times you comment, the more chances you'll have to win!

I have donated FIVE stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe -- one free set for each day this week!  Hurry over to Lori's blog, hop along, comment to win!

Be sure to come back here tomorrow to check out a couple of holiday projects I'll be sharing!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

No comments: