Monday, December 3, 2012

The Kraft Journal #99!


Hello all and welcome!  I'm super excited to share a little something with you all today I recently designed for today's 'Clean and Simple' #99 challenge hosted at The Kraft Journal!


I began my design with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock onto which I layered a piece of green card stock and then layered another piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock - inking all edges.  Next, I layered a strip of Decorative Tape and a piece of polka dotted pattern paper.  I die cut an ornament shape from a Vintage Dictionary Page and adhered it to the base.  Holly leaves were cut from green glittered paper and adhered to the ornament top.  A bow was added using some Ruler Twill Ribbon and three little red button 'berries' were added.  A sentiment was stamped in red using Wagon Add-on 1 from Paper Sweeties.


Well, chicas ... that is about as clean and simple as you're gonna get from little ol' shabby me!!

Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to check out the wonderful inspiration projects the rest of the teamies have prepared for you to peek at today ... and then we hope you'll give our 'Clean and Simple' challenge a try this week for your chance to win some yummy goodness from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thanks for visiting today and leaving sweet comments for me -- I love to hear from you :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Ribbon Girl - December/Christmas
Fussy and Fancy #77- I love Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - anything

8 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so sweet, Debbie!! Love the ornament cut from the dictionary paper. That is so clever. And the holly leaves and button berries are fabulous. Love the ruler trim bow, too!

Geri said...

Well, Debbie...I think you did pretty good at CAS...I know it's hard not to pile it on!!! Sweet design...Love those big sparkly leaves!

Lesley said...

Wow Debbie, this is simply awesome! I love that cool ribbon and the colours are fresh and vibrant!
Smiles,
Lesley

~Tammy~ said...

This was such a challenge for me! I love your card so much! It is so sweet and so pretty! The ribbon is fabulous and I love the sentiment! So very sweet and I love the ornament in the vintage pages. I just love it all sweetie!

shelly said...

lovely!

cheiron said...

SO gorgeous Debby! Love the button berries and ruler ribbon. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

May said...

Beautiful creation, I love the newsprint bauble!! Lovely papers & Great design... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x x

Annie said...

This is stunning, Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Ann xxx