Monday, December 17, 2012

The Kraft Journal #101!

 
Hello friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #101 - 'Favorite Project of 2012'!  How much FUN is that??!!  I'm delighted to share a sweet little something I created for my very first Kraft Journal project -- it's near and dear to my heart because this project is where I began this amazing journey as a designer for The Kraft Outlet Shop!  I LOVE the amazing goodies you'll find on the shelves in the shop and simply adore Beth, the DT coordinator, and all my Kraft-y Teamies too -- what an AMAZING group of ladies!  It's hard to believe that I first Guest Designed for The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog back in November of 2011 and joined this wonderful team in January of 2012 -- I'll be celebrating my one year anniversary here in two weeks!  My how time flies when you're having so much fun!  I'm blessed to be a small part of this extraordinary team :)


 For this little card I first adhered some pretty patterned papers with a machine sewn zig-zag stitch to a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock for the base of my card.  I sewed a snipett of Ruler Twill Ribbon to a Card Sleeve Envelope, inked the edges with cream paint and adhered to the card base.  Next I stamped the word 'friend' on a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock and tied it around the stamped dress form image with Red Baker's Twine.  Lastely, I stamped a couple more images onto some Buff Ivory Cardstock, die cut them and adhered one to the front of the Card Sleeve Envelope and slipped one inside the envelope -- added a piece of tea-stained twill tape as the pull.  The addition of a pretty blossom, a couple Garnet Stick Pins and a pretty sparkler complete this design!


 I hope you enjoyed this 're-visit' of my favorite project from The Kraft Journal 2012!  Here's looking to ANOTHER fun year of inspiration and creativity for The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog to check out the other teamies favs too!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

2 comments:

Magda Matraszek said...

love the colours! and the details!
magic projct!

Charlene said...

Beeeeeutiful!!! I love the colors, turquoise is my fav!