Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #2 Challenge!

 Click HERE for today's My Time Made Easy December Release Post!


Hi ya' sweeties and welcome!!  I'm happy to share a sweet little something fun and holiday themed today that I created for the *new* December sketch challenge at Paper Sweeties!


I used some delicious holiday patterned papers from October Afternoon to begin my design!  I die cut a little tree shape, and then stamped the inside with a tree-shaped sentiment set from the O' Christmas Tree set!  I glittered the edges and added a gold glitter star on top!


The toys and presents under the tree were stamped and colored using the Sweeties Wagon and Wagon Add-on 1 stamp sets!!   I am completely smitten with the sweet rag doll dressed in polka dots, the toy blocks and the pretty presents under the tree trimmed with red bows!!!  I added some red buttons strung on natural twine to give my card a homespun look, and then adhered everything to a base of kraft card stock to finish tie it all together!  The sentiment was stamped in black using the Believe! set!


And there you have it my crafty friends ... my interpretation of this month's sketch!

Hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the inspiration projects from the teamies ... and then we sure hope you'll have time this month to give this sketch a try for your chance to win some yummy goodness from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe!

Happy stamping!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges :
Paper Issues - Holiday Happy
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #77 - I Love Christmas

6 comments:

pattyo said...

Love this festive card!

Jinny Newlin said...

These papers are fantastic, Debbie! Really love the gingham ;)! And your glitter-trimmed tree is delish!

Jingle said...

Debbie, this is so seriously cute! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Joy said...

Love the folk art feel to this Christmas card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

May said...

Beautiful card, Love those papers stunning colours & design... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & fancy... May x x x

Annie said...

This is beautiful, I love the papers and how you've done the sentiment on the tree. Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Hugs Ann xxx