Sunday, December 16, 2012

Paper Sweeties December Release Wrap Up!

 Hi there Sweeties!  I hope you're having a perfectly wonderful weekend and putting the final touches on your holiday preparations!

I have one final little project to share with you all today that I created for the Paper Sweeties December release ... happy peeking!!


This card was created using sweet little EmmaI dressed her in a new outfit from the  Warm Winter Wishes set! 


And then stamped a trio of hearts from the Snow Friends set, cut them out, glittered them and adhered with dimensionals to the base of my card.  Don't you LOVE that pretty polka dotted Washi tape and the yummy patterned papers?


And there you have it ... Emma is ready for fun day outside in the chilly winter air dressed all warm and snuggly with her sweet mittens, tights, cape and ear muffs!!

Don’t forget about our December Sketch Challenge which runs until the 31st — enter for your chance to win TWO FREE stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe:

PSSI+%232 December Release Wrap Up!

Additional ways to enter to win in December (contests run through 12/31):
  • Like our Facebook Fan Page for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • Comment on any Paper Sweeties December blog post for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • I’ve partnered with my friend, Melissa Bove, for a month-long contest … visit her BLOG and follow the instructions on how to enter for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to our shop
  • Subscribe to our newsletter to receive special coupons and offers for news subscribers only!
  • Attend our December *new* stamp release fun and festivities Facebook Event – daily inspiration, contests and giveaways!
I have completely enjoyed sharing my projects with you for the December Release!  I hope you found some inspiration and will be creating with your very own Sweeties sets soon! 

Until next time, happy stamping my sweet, stampy friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

CASE Study #121 - photo inspiration (bow)


4 comments:

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like the felt mittens and the glittery hearts and Emma is adorable in her new outfit.

Cathy Weber said...

I really love that snowflake poncho...the cute stitched mittens and snowflake are great embellishments. Very cute card Debbie!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is cute, Debbie!

Jean Martin said...

All your entries are gorgeous! You are on a roll! I love seeing all the eye candy! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)