Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

Hello sweet friends!  So happy you're here today!  Are you gaining on all of your holiday preparations yet?  I sure hope so!!  I have one last tree to decorate, banisters to deck and I worked on finishing my holiday cards with a group of stampy friends last night, so they need to get into envelopes and mailed out.  So much to do this time of year and not enough hours to get it all done it seems.


So, with that said, I am tickled to share with you the sweetest little gift idea that you can whip up in no time at all for your family and friends!  I am hosting a Holiday Tea Party this Sunday for my bunco girlfriends and have made a sweet treat gift set for each of the girls to find at their place settings when they sit down at my dining room table for our Tea Party!!  This little charmer was created using the Boo Bag cut file from My Time Made Easy!!


I embossed the sides of the template with a pretty little holly leaf and berry folder and then inked the raised portions with pink paint to create a time-worn look!  I cut two sweet little holly leaves using the Holly-Day Accents cut file, embossed them with a polka dot embossing folder and then lightly inked the raised parts with more pink paint!  I added a pretty pink flower, a couple of white berries and then an adorable little tag onto which I stamped a sentiment from The Gingersnap's stamp set - love!!


On the inside of this sweet little gift box, my guests will find a cellophane bag filled with pink raspberry tea cookies!  I stamped a sentiment from the Sugar & Spice stamp set onto a banner and then tied it onto my bag of cookies with some pink baker's twine!


For the coordinating card, I created a 3" x 3" square using some patterned papers from the Ga Ga For Gingham and Darling Dots collections!  The sentiment and lollipop were stamped from the Sugar & Spice stamp set and the adorable little gingerbread girl was stamped from The Gingersnap's stamp set -- these are my all-time favorite holiday sets from Lauren's shop!!!


And here is my set complete as each guest will find when they arrive at my home on Sunday!  I'm smitten!!  I'll try to remember to take pictures of the table and festivities and come back here to share them with ya'll!!  I simply adore making little gifts like this for friends that visit my home.  This set took no time at all to whip up!   I hope my guests feel pampered when they find out they get to take these goodies home!

Please be sure to pop on over to check out the AMAZING inspiration projects the rest of the teamies are sharing today:
And then you'll want to make a stop at the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too -- our gallery is loaded up with tons of unique and affordable gift ideas for you to create and share with your family and friends this holiday season ... and beyond!

It has been my pleasure to visit with you all and share a couple projects with you that I created for this month's release!  I hope you found some inspiration in my little handmade from the heart treasures!  Plans are underway for the January release, so until then, happy stamping my crafty friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #198 - altered Christmas
Ribbon Girl - December/Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbons #61 - white/white + one
Tuesday Throwdown #126 - white Christmas
The Ribbon Carousel #75 - holiday spirit
Top Tip Tuesday #91 - Christmas
Fussy and Fancy #77- I love Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - anything 

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness these are such delightful Christmas projects! I adore that sweet gingerbread!! YUM!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Lisa M said...

GASP...these are precious!! What lucky guests ;)

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous little gift box, Debbie! So glad you chose to join our "White Christmas" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you playing along next week, too.
NanaConnie DT

Samantha said...

Really cute and such a fabulous Idea!
Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, Samantha :0)

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

What really sweet little projects. Those are some really awesome little gifts!

Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Bonnie said...

Great set! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.