Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Season's Greetings!


Hello sweet friends and welcome!!  I have another little something adorable to share with ya' that I created recently for the December My Time Made Easy release!  Isn't the *new* Chair-ish template one of the cutest things you've ever seen??!!


 I cut out the template chair pieces from sturdy white card stock, and then cut the box piece using patterned paper from the Ga Ga For Gingham collection -- the red just seems so Christmas-y to me!  I filled my little box with four Lindt Truffle Chocolates ...


 ... and then secured the box closed by tying a length of aqua twill tape into a pretty bow!


 Among my favorite design elements are polka dots, gingham and scallops ... all those sweet scallops around this precious little chair just make me smile!


I created a pretty little decorative nosegay to add to the twill tape bow using a burlap flower, leaves, red berries, hemp cording and a sentiment tag from the *new* Christmas Swag stamp set ... adhering a wooden clothespin on the back of the nosegay for easy attachment to the bow without needing to glue it on.  This way the recipient can remove the nosegay without ruining the bow or box, and when the chocolates are removed, she can tie it back up and re-attach the nosegay -- to be used as a pretty holiday decoration in her home!  The gift that keeps on giving!!


Last, I created a miniature banner from chipboard pieces, button twine and a couple of paper flowers from Prima and strung it on the back of my chair - much like you would decorate the chairs around your dining table with swags and bows during the holidays!


Here is a picture of my dining room chairs with swags on them ... I keep them this way year round in my Victorian home!

Please be sure to pop on over and check out the yummy creations these teamies have prepared for your inspiration today:
And don't forget the fabulous My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creative ideas to treat your family and friends with handmade from the heart gifts .. the best kind to give and receive!!

Thank you very much for stopping by today to check out my projects!  I so appreciate your time and lovely comments!  I'll be back again on Tuesday with one last project to share for December's release at My Time Made Easy ... see you then!

Happy crafting, my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #192 - Christmas photo inspired
Ribbon Girl - Christmas projects
Cupcake Inspirations #189 - photo inspiration
Fussy and Fancy #77- I love Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - anything


5 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Indy said...

What an amazing project! Thanks for joining Cupcake Inspiration's challenge!
Debbie
DT Sweetie

Pam said...

Love this chair. Just so sweet. Looks like so much fun to make, too!

Thank you for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday!

:) Pam

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous and creative! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Sudha said...

Wow..this is pretty gorgeous. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in