Monday, November 12, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #140!

 
Welcome sweeties ... I'm so glad you're here today!  Did you all have a nice weekend?  I spent mine recharging my batteries from participating in three crafts shows last Thursday & Friday, going out to dinner Saturday and Sunday nights with friends, grabbing just a little bit of crafty time to create today's inspiration card for The Shabby Tea Room ... and beginning to decorate my home for the upcoming holidays!  I managed to get six trees up on Saturday and get three of the larger trees 'out' on Sunday -- my plan is to decorate them this week!  I LOVE Christmas :)


This gorgeous inspiration photo Lenet chose for this week's Tea Room challenge put me in the mood to get my house all pretty for the holidays!!  Lenet has named this week's challenge 'Sweet Shabby Christmas' and is asking us to be inspired by the COLORS in the photo and INCLUDE SHIMMER and/or GLITTER!  Easy peesy, right??!!


I used Christmas Circles from Digital Paper's by Janet Etsy to create a vintage Christmas tree!  The sentiment is stamped using a soon-to-be released holiday stamp set called 'Believe' (releasing 11/15) from Paper Sweeties!  The beautiful pink and cream paper flower is from The Ribbon Reel Shop as well as the Cream Twill Tape and Pink Baker's Twine.  I made a 'sweet' chenille candy cane from white and pink pipe cleaners and added two white glittered jingle bells for a bit of sparkle and fun!


A bit of silver tinsel, a button and twine complete this pretty in pink and shabby little holiday card!  I'm smitten ... what do you think??

Please be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls' blogs for lots more creative inspiration:

 Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

And then we hope you'll have time this week to give our 'Sweet Shabby Christmas' challenge a try for your chance to win one of the TWO awesome prize packages from Digital Papers by Janet Etsy and Frost It Pink this week!

Thanks so much for popping in today!!  Have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenge:
Paper Issues - stamp on it!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Oh Debbie, I just love your pretty Christmas card.....what a wonderful idea using the images to make a gorgeous tree!

Christina said...

I absolutely love those trees ... they are just gorgeous and they will look wonderful around the home for the Christmas season xxx

Rebecca Deeprose said...

You clever gal!!! Love your circle tree! It makes me smile~~

Conniecrafter said...

very sweet, love the vintage circles to make up the tree, cute bells and like the doily tree skirt!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just amazing! I LURVE the candy cane in pink! I mean come on that has my name all over it! The vintage circles....really do I even need to say how much I love those! This card is shabby goodness from the top to the bottom!

~amy~ said...

sooooo pretty!
thanks for playing with us at Paper Issues!