Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #41


Hi all and welcome to my blog today!  I'm tickled to share a little something 'sweet' I recently designed for this week's challenge at The Ribbon Reel - 'Crochet'!  We are asked this week to create a card/project with crochet lace, a flower, a button + ribbon/twine!  Yum :)


I created a rolled crochet trim flower with gold glittered leaves -- so dainty and delicate!


Delicious rouched green seam binding with a sweet stripped button and twine!


A pretty chevron envelope pocket along with pretty patterned paper and a sticker too!

 Here is my materials list of items used from The Ribbon Reel Shop:


Stamped sentiment from Paper Sweeties - So Sweet of You!

Please be sure to pop on over to The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog and check out the beautiful inspiration projects created by the teamies this week ... and then we hope you'll give our 'Crochet' challenge a try for your chance to win some delicious goodness from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

Until next time, happy crafting my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenge:
Paper Issues - stamp on it!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, it has a Christmas feel to it with all that festive red and green! Love your crochet flower, so clever x

~Tammy~ said...

This project has me giddy! I love all the different elements you have used. *sigh* I just love their shop!