Friday, November 2, 2012

No Bones About It ... with My Time Made Easy!!

 Hello friends and welcome to another day of projects shares for the My Time Made Easy November release!!  I'm tickled {pink} to share a sweet little project I created using the *new*

No Bones About It template!!


 LOVE!!!  This template will be the perfect way to say 'thank you' to your pet sitters, pet care givers or pet groomers this holiday season and beyond!!  I created my gift set in pink and plan to give it to my little 'princess's' groomer this December to say 'thank you' for taking such wonderful care of my little 7 pound fur baby - Hershey!!


My fur baby!!


 I created the flower using a pink/hot pink zipper I found in the clearance bin at Office Max and made the leaves from a little snipett of Sweet and Sour Sweethearts - Paper Bag patterned paper.  The tag sentiment is from the *new* Paws-itively Sweet digital stamp set ... and I decorated my gift box with some Chocolate Chip tafetta ribbon, a heart shaped paper doilie and some yummy hot pink pom-pom trim!!


Isn't she sweet??!!


 For the coordinating card, I used more paper from the Sweet and Sour Sweethearts - Paper Bag collection and the paw print tag and sentiment are additional images from the *new* Paws-itively Sweet digital stamp set!


She is ten years old and absolutely the most precious little friend!!


 A couple of bits and bobs of ribbon, a paper flower and leaves and a silver key charm complete this whimsical and fun design!!


Smitten I tell ya' ... I simply adore this adorable and oh-so-pretty in pink set ... and I know Hershey's groomer, Darla, will love it too!!!

Please be sure to stop on by these designer's blogs today for some more FUN inspiration using the amazing *new* goodies released this month and now available in the shop:


 And, please stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for bunches more wonderful inspiration using products from the shop ... perfect for all your gift giving needs!!

I'll be back again on Sunday with one last project to share for November's release ... until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges:
Paper Issues - Believe in Yourself/Pink 
Simon Says Stamp - get in 'shape'

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, too adorable, Debbie! What a fabulous post! Love seeing little Hershey, and LOVE your sweet gift set!

Jinny Newlin said...

So sweet, Debbie! Gosh, I really love, love, LOVE that zipper rose!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is gorgeous, and such a sweet gift...love those fur babies...you are up on the Paper Issues blog!