Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hi friends ... so happy you stopped by today!  What are your plans for this Sunday -- I hope it involves something fun and stampy!!

My how time flies when you're having FUN!  I can't believe I'm here posting my final inspiration project for the My Time Made Easy November Release!  Today is Designer's Choice Day -- always one of my favorite assignments ... each designer from the team gets to choose anything available in the shop -- new or old -- to make a little something with - so fun!

For today's project I decided to use the *new* Pop In Pillow cut file to create a set of favors to give out at a dinner party I attended last night ... it's our monthly dinner club and I usually like to make a little treat to give to the couples in attendance!  Lauren's templates and cut files make creating and gift giving so easy peesy :)


I used my Cricut to cut out five of the Pop In Pillow cut files and then used the decorative layer to add some pretty fall inspired patterned papers to decorate the top!


I filled the inside of my pillow treats with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and then tied the pillow closed with some orange twill tape ribbon.  A chocolate glittered chipboard flourish was added for a bit of sparkle and a little tag greeting was tied onto the twill tape bow with some button twine!


I hope you enjoyed peeking at my little treat pillow box favors and that they inspire you to create something fun today!

Please be sure to pop on by the rest of the teamies' blogs today to take a look at their fabulous projects:
 ... and don't forget the fabulous gallery of ideas waiting for you at the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too!

Plans are underway for the December release ... you won't want to miss a single minute of the fun.  See you soon and until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo
 
 

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I see candy! Both for the eye and for the tummy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty and elegant Debbie.