Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy - October Release Party!


My princess ... 'Hershey'!



Hello friends and welcome!!  I'm super excited to share an adorable little gift set I recently created for the November My Time Made Easy Release!  I hope you love it as much as I do and it makes you smile!!

Introducing ... Crazy For Candy - Adorable Dog!


I shared a project with you all on Tuesday that I made using the Crazy For Candy - Crazy Cat template, and today I'm using the same template to create a puppy themed gift set!


I tried to fashion my gift box to look like my sweet little toy poodle ... complete with bows in her hair, a cute pom-pom poodle tail and pink princess collar with a little bling-y tag!!


This would make an adorable gift to give to a new puppy owner ... my bestie is adopting a toy poodle puppy on 11/18 ... so I think this is going to live at her house with her new puppy 'Blaise'!!


I made a coordinating card to go with my gift box -- using patterned paper from the Pampered Pet collection along with a couple of images from the Paws-itively Sweet stamp set!!


I've so enjoyed making these kitty and puppy themed gift sets so far this month!  Wait until you see the project I'm going to share here tomorrow ... another cutie patootie!  Any guesses???

Until then, please be sure to stop on by the rest of the teamies' blogs to check out their fabulous inspiration projects using the *new* goodies now available in the shop:
 And don't forget to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for more awesome inspiration!


See ya'll tomorrow :)

Hugs!
xoxox

Challenges for this project:
Paper Issues - Believe in Yourself/Pink
Fussy and Fancy #74 - anything
Simon Says Stamp - get in 'shape'

6 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Simply adorable!!! What a great creation.
Hugs,
Farida

Lori said...

Adorable - love all the bows and the puff tail!

Tina said...

So precious!

Laurel said...

Well if this isn't the cutest thing I have ever seen, I don't know what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!!

Chrissy said...

What a fantastic project. I just love it, love the bows and the cute eyes, and his little bone...gorgeous.Fabulous card too.
Thanks for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and gift box !! I LOVE the gift box, how adorable is that !! LOVE the photo's of your little dog too ,, isn't she THE cutest ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x