Monday, October 1, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #134!




Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  I so happy to share a sweet little something I created for The Shabby Tea Room #134 - 'Sketch This'!  Rebekah is our creative host this week and she has chosen a 'two for the price of one' challenge for us to create with this week!  We are asked to create a card or project inspired by the COLORS in the above photo AND USE THE SKETCH!!


I love creating cards based on sketches and color inspirations!!!  We are doubled sponsored this week by Paper Sweeties and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More!  I used a sentiment from the Best Witches stamp set from Paper Sweeties ...


... and the Bearly A Pumpkin digital image from Robyn's Fetish!  I colored this little cutie pie with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol Mineral Spirits (thank you to Jinny for teaching me this technique!).  I included lots of pretty patterned papers from Graphic 45, a pretty glittered bloom from Prima and some white chipboard glittered leaves!


This little fella is very sweet and fun!!  I simple adore this little teddy bear all dressed up in his pumpkin costume!!

Please be sure to stop on by the other Shabby Girls' blog to check out their amazing inspiration this week:

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebecca Deeprose - Paper Primrose

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tracey Kelly - Trace Elementz

... and then we hope you'll give our 'Sketch This' challenge a try this week for your chance to win an awesome prize package from Robyn's Fetish!!

Thank for visiting here today ... have a wonderful day :)

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Paper Issues - Fall'n for Flair
Catered Crop - Halloween

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, my gosh this is adorable! I hope I get a chance to join along this week! Your card is too too cute! :-))))

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Adorable Debbie!!! Love the bear and accessories!!