Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #39!

 Hi sweet crafty friends and welcome to my bloggity blog today!  What did you do today ... I hope it was something stampy and fun :)


I'm here sharing my project for The Ribbon Reel #39 - Shabby Naturals!  We are to be inspired by this gorgeous photo and use a neutral color palette plus include ribbon/twine/burlap & make it shabby!  Easy peesy :)


I had fun creating this little card with some delicious goodies from The Ribbon Reel Shop:



 I was inspired by the pillow with the word 'Dream' on it, so I stamped a sentiment using the You Make Me Smile stamp set from Paper Sweeties -- love!!

Please be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to check out the amazing projects created by the teamies this week, and then we hope you'll give our 'Shabby Naturals' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

I'm linking this card up to the brand new Cas(e) This Sketch! challenge #1 -- my talented and crafty friend, Laurie Wilson, is a DT member here ... you'll definitely want to check out the fab-o projects created by the DT based on this week's fun sketch:


And this fits with these current challenges:
 Simon Says Stamp - dies and/or punches (star)
 Sugar Creek Hollow #33 - vintage sparkle 
Creative Paper Trade #3 - neutral palette and silver star

Thanks for visiting with me for a bit today ... have a wonderful stampy day, my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

12 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Such pretty details in this card Debbie! The inked edges are wonderful and the burlap and twine add some great texture. So glad you played along with us this week at CAS(e) this Sketch!

pattyo said...

So pretty, Debbie! I love that pleated musical ribbon!

lostinpaper said...

This is absolutely sooo pretty!
Thanks so much for joining with us in our very first CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge!

Keilly said...

Beautiful card Debbie, I love those burlap leaves, so pretty x

Quip1320 said...

What a wonderful card! I love the music notes and that star is really an eye catcher. Thank so much for adding your creation to our CAS(E) this Sketch challenge!

Lisa said...

Lovely texture and fun elements Debbie ~ I'm swooning over your pleated sheet music! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Paper Trade!

Pia S said...

Oh, WOW! I SO admire this card and how you've come up with this design based on the sketch! LOVE it!

N@ Ali said...

BEAUTIFUL! i just love your pleated music note ribbon. thank you for joining us for our very first CTS challenge ; )

Geri said...

So pretty, Debbie! The neutral colors give it such an elegant look! Love it, and so glad you're adding to the inspiration over at the CPT! We appreciate it!

Lorraine A said...

stunning card Debbie :-) the neutral colours and fabulous ribbon are altogether gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

I love this so much! The color scheme is so simple and elegant. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon.
Renee

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! Love all the details! Have a nice day! Hugs