Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!


Hello sweet friends and welcome to the final day of peeks and shares for the October My Time Made Easy Release!!  Today I'm sharing a project I created using the *new* Gifted template along with some previously released papers and stamps!


The Gifted box was so fun to assemble ... and the fun part is that when you're done, you have this pretty little bow up on top that interlocks and keeps your box closed!!  I used a couple of pretty papers from the Hauntingly Homemade paper collection to decorate the sides of my gift box and to add another layer to the pretty bow!


I created a coordinating card to match my gift box using more of the yummy Hauntingly Homemade papers along with a label from the Hauntingly Homemade Labels set and then I stamped a sentiment using the A Spooky Surprise acrylic stamp set!!  I love the rouched paper ruffle made from a 1" strip of the patterned paper!  The bow is tied onto the middle of the card using Ambrosia Cantalope seam binding and black lace trim!


I made this set for a friend of mine who is a graphic artist/web marketing manager who has been helping me out with a couple projects ... I think he'll like the Apple Cake and Carmel Sauce inside the Gifted box, don't you??!!??


A spooky treat ... that is good enough to eat :)

Please be sure to visit each and every one of the MTME teamies' blogs today to check out their amazing inspiration projects for our Year In Review DT hop:


Thank you so very much for joining me here on my blog this month and allowing me the pleasure of sharing the projects I designed for Lauren's October My Time Made Easy release with you!  I know the busy bees are already getting crafty behind the scenes to bring you some amazing inspiration projects for the November release!  Stay tuned ... it's going to be AWESOME!!!

Catered Crop

And ... before I go, I'd like to share one more special surprise with you!  This project I created and submitted to Catered Crop last week for their 'Knot Now' challenge got chosen as one of the top picks!!


 So, today's gift set I created for the My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review will be featured over at the Catered Crop site this Sunday for their 'Halloween Recipe Swap' ... how fun -- thank you very much, Linda!!

Until next time my crafty friends, happy creating :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Farida Rone said...

OMG!!! Debbie, all your creations are wonderful.
Hugs,
Farida

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! What a gorgeous gift set, Debbie!! I love that sweet box template and love your Halloween design. such a fabulous matching card, too! And I'm SO not surprised that fabulous treat bag was chosen as the winner! You KNOW how much I love it and will treasure it forever! I so enjoyed our coffee time yesterday! :)

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful packaging and card for a Halloween treat Debbie! great colors and design! Happy World Card Making Day!

Linda McClain said...

Holy Cow! This is amazing. I love it. So glad you could join us for our Quickfire.