Monday, October 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Day: Ribbon of Awareness!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to my blog today!  I'm so happy that you are here for a visit because I have an amazing new template to share with you -- designed by Lauren for the My Time Made Easy October Release!!

Introducing:  I Support You!


This amazing template in the shape of the well-know cancer awareness ribbon is just so wonderful!  It came together in a snap after cutting out the pieces with my Cricut!


Lauren asked each of the Design Team girls to create a project today using a different color for cancer awareness and support.  I chose to work with Teal/Pink/Blue which is the palette associated with Thyroid Cancer.  I have a very good stamping friend, Val, who was diagnosed with this several years ago and has gone through many ups and down battling this horrible disease.


And while I was assembling this gift box, I had the TV on and was watching Katie ... she was interviewing Sophia Vergara who shared that she battled Thyroid Cancer ten years ago.  I made a pretty little tag using the new Be Supportive digital stamp set.


Another stampy friend of mine whose mom is battling Leukemia, handmade this bracelet in the Thyroid Cancer colors ... a little hard to see on top of the iridescent crinkle in the box.


Here is a better picture of the lovely bracelet beside a card I created to coordinate with the gift box.   Here I stamped an alpha and sentiment from the Monograms Defined acrylic stamp set. 

 And here is my complete gift set ... I just love the way it turned out!!  I am packaging it up and dropping it in the mail to my friend, Val, just to let her know I am thinking of her and sending positive thoughts for continued good health, happiness and love in her life :)

Please be sure to hop on over to each of the MTME Designers' blogs today to check out their amazing projects created for today's awareness post:


 And don't forget to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more beautiful inspiration!  The holidays are right around the corner and it's never too early to start making cards and gifts for your family and friends!!  The templates, papers and stamps you'll find at the My Time Made Easy shop will make all of your holiday paper crafting simple, easy and FUN!

On a personal side note, I am tickled to share that I am celebrating my two-year anniversary this month as a designer on Lauren's team!  My how time flies when you're having this much fun!!!  I am truly blessed to be a member of this awesome team and feel honored to design for Lauren using her exceptional products!!  Here's to beginning my third year -- full of lots more inspiration, creativity and FUN :)

I'll be back again tomorrow with another project to share using some more *new* goodness from the shop ... until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

This is being submitted for the Link Up For Pink 2nd Annual Linky Party - October 1st - 14th!

www.linkupforpink.com/


6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

I seriously have to blow the dust off my cricut(s) yes that's right plural. It makes my head hurt to figure them out. Don't get me started.

Anywhoooooo, love your projects! So so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous gift set, Debbie! Your friend is going to treasure this!

alienanessa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, love it!

Esther said...

Gorgeous!!!! Love the blue and pink! You did a stunning job on this :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

JoanieMc said...

Awesome projects!! Love the color combo. I made the Ribbon Box also for Link Up for Pink and it's a great project. The bracelet is gorgeous also. What a wonderful gift for your friend. Thanks so much for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Joanie

Link Up for Pink said...

Gorgeous Awareness box with matching card!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.