Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Time Made Easy - Candy Wrapper!

 Hello sweeties!  I have a super cute and adorable treat to share with you today from the My Time Made Easy October Release!!

Introducing:  Candy Wrapper


I am simply in LOVE with this adorable template!  It was so super easy peesy to assemble - came together in a snap!  I inserted some Ghirardelli peppermint chocolates inside the gift box and tied each end with some delicious red and white ticking stripe grosgrain ribbon :)


The glittered candy in the center is a sticker from Martha Stewart!


I had a bunch of fun creating a matching card to go along with my sweet treat box!  The sentiment is stamped from the Sugar & Spice stamp set - LOVE this set ... one of my holiday favorites -- and I stamped it onto a label cut with the Fabulous Frames cut file!!


And here is the gift box and card together ... I tied them in together by including aqua embellishments on both as well as the ticking stripe ribbon!!


Who wouldn't just love this sweet treat gift ... especially when it's filled with some peppermint chocolate candies, right??!!??

Please be sure to hop on over to these other teamies' blogs to check out their amazing inspiration projects prepared for today's team hop:


... and then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for some extra special gift ideas!!

I'll be back again on Thursday sharing one final project for this month's release ... you won't want to miss it -- it's another yummy one!

Until then, happy stamping my sweet friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Love it! Love it! Super cute box and a beautiful matching card! You are amazing, Debbie!

Audrey Pettit said...

You absolutely ROCK the gift sets! This is gorgeous, Debbie! So love the peppermint candy theme!