Monday, October 1, 2012

Let the October Paper Sweeties PEEKS begin!


Hello sweeties and welcome!!  I'm so happy you popped in today for a little peek-sie!!  The Sweeties Teamies and I are sharing a couple projects we all have created using some of the soon-to-be released *new* stamp sets that will be available at the Paper Sweeties Shoppe on October 15th!  I hope you enjoy peeking at my little card today :)


The pretty little sunflower is stamped using the Sweeties Stand Add-on #2 set, colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol Mineral Spirits.  The yummy apple pie was stamped using the Happy Thanksgiving set ... and I added glitter to both to glam them up!!  The pretty little bow is made from Primrose Cookie Dough and Mint Green Tea Seam Binding from the Shoppe!!


The sentiment is stamped using the You Are Simply The Best stamp set - releasing on 10/15.  These pretty little signature sentiments are made using a combination of type font and my personal handwriting ... I love them -- so personal and fun!!


I just love this sweet little window scene ... and can you smell that fresh made apple pie??!!  Delicious!!

Please be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties BLOG to check out the amazing inspiration from the Sweeties Teamies using some of the *new* sentiment stamp sets releasing on 10/15 ... and then we'll all be back again October 14th, 15th and 16th sharing more fun projects with all the new goodies.

Until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Paper Issues - Fall'n for Flair
The Ribbon Carousel #72 - buttons & twine


6 comments:

Charlene said...

Isn't this card the sweetest!!! I love the window with the sunflower and the adorable apple pie!!! You my dear are so creative!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet! I love this little scene! Just precious!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, this is sooooo adorable, Debbie! I just love the window scene. One of my all-time top faves of yours!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Debbie! So soft and feminine! LOVE all the glitter and trims, and that window die is too fun!

Jeanne J said...

Debbie, What a beautiful scene - love the pie cooling on the window sil - so fall!

alienanessa said...

Good night, that is stinkin' adorable!! Love it, great job!!