Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Let the November My Time Made Easy PEEKS begin!


Hello sweet friends and welcome to the first day of peeks for the November My Time Made Easy Release!  This month's new products are very near and dear to my heart ... they are all about pets -- puppies and kitties - oh my!!  I am a mama to a sweet little kitty named Sydney and a spunky little toy poodle named Hershey, so I really {loved} creating gift sets this month with the new goodies -- they will be PERFECT to give to their caretakers over the holidays (groomer, pet sitter) ... simply PERFECT!

Introducing ... CRAZY FOR CANDY!


 A-dor-able, right??!!??  As you can see, I fashioned my gift to look just like my very own little kitty!!  This was a totally FUN template to assemble -- neat how you can personalize it to look like your pet!!


 Mine was doing her 'kitty thing' -- NAPPING -- when I tried to snap a couple pics of her ... she was very annoyed that mama was disturbing her sleepy time (23 hours out of the day!) to photograph her!


Sydney has the prettiest blue/green eyes ... when she opens them -- so I gave my template kitty blue eyes too!  I used some chalk to add rosey cheeks ...


 ... and gave her a sweet pink collar & tag created using a couple of images from the *new* Paws-itively Sweet digital stamp set!  I even included a bell on her collar to warn the birdies when she is coming to stalk!!  IRL, my kitty is inside only, so she doesn't get to stalk the birds -- but she loves watching them from the screened porch on warm, sunny days :)


And you can see that I even added a couple of little front paws on my template kitty just like Sydney's!  Whenever she lays down, she tucks her front two paws in and under her ... so I coaxed her to put them out in front of her so you could see them ... she also has 4 little white 'mittens' on her paws ... she's so cute!!


Template kitty has white mitten paws just like Sydney!!


And I whipped up a sweet little card using some more digital images from the Paws-itively Sweet stamp set along with some pretty in pink kitty theme paper from the *new* Pampered Pet collection. 


This will be 'the perfect' gift to give to Sydney's pet sitter the next time we return from vacation -- don't you think??!!

Be sure to hop on over to these teamies' blogs today as they have prepared some FUN projects to share today using the Crazy For Candy template also:


... and then be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for lots more project ideas and inspiration!!

I'll be back here again on Thursday -- the 1st -- for the big Release Party festivities and fun.  You won't want to miss a single minute ... see you then!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:
Paper Issues - Believe in Yourself/Pink
Stamptacular Sunday #187 - not an ordinary card
Fussy and Fancy #74 - anything

9 comments:

purple_pea_fran said...

Loving the kitty box, it's just so cute. And so is Sydney! x

Farida Rone said...

Super cute kitty Debbie!!!
Hugs,
Farida

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

wau, lovely cat Debbie. The cats brings long life.
Tamara

suzanne said...

hi Debbie, this really is adorable! its as cute as sydney. lol

thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blog.

Sazzle said...

This is soooooo cute Debbie and I'm sure your sitter will love it :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "Anything Goes" challenge and good luck!

xx Sazzle xx

Indy said...

Super cute projects! As for you kitty, what a darling!

Pam said...

Debbie,

Wow! You did and amazing job capturing your pretty kitty with the template. I really love the collar with the tag. So adorable.

Thank you so very much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday! We are so happy that you could join in the fun.

:) Pam

Lynn said...

How purrrfect and love the design:) You are creative and talented Debbie:)
Thankyou for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Challenges:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Debbie you've been hand picked as one of our DT picks over at Fussy and Fancy :-)

If you fancy displaying our blinkie (top 5) please pop over to the blog to grab it - thanks for entering and look forward to seeing you in future challenges!