Monday, October 8, 2012

I have issues ...

Paper Issues Blog Design


... Paper Issues that is!!!  Thank you, Melissa, for featuring my Reuse and Recycle project today on the blog for your current Halloween challenge!


Please click HERE to visit the blog post for the current Kraft Journal challenge where I shared instructions on how I assembled these Smores Treat Bags, along with a complete materials list of goodies used to create them!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are absolutely wonderful!!!!

Fi said...

These are lovely, what a great gift idea.

Charlene said...

These are oh so pretty!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congrats on your special feature, Debbie! So not surprised these were spotlighted!

curlyqmosaics said...

These bags are gorgeous! Such lovely details, thanks for sharing!!! :)

Tracey said...

WOW...love this idea. The neutral colours with a touch of gold glitter is so pretty.