Monday, October 22, 2012

Care Deeply ...

 Hello peeps!  How are you all doing today?  I hope you're having a perfectly wonderful Monday!!

I have a little card to share with you today that I created based on this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #2! challenge:

 Such a fun sketch ... I couldn't help myself ... I had to create something with it!!


I used a sentiment stamp from the You Are Simply The Best set from Paper Sweeties!


And I added a couple of quick little bits and bobs of shabby treasures ... but not too many so I didn't lose the CAS element of the sketch!

What do ya' think??

Remember we have lots of fun going on this week at the Paper Sweeties October Release FB event HERE!!  And a couple of contest running on the Paper Sweeties BLOG until 10/31!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

This card also fits with:
Fussy and Fancy #74 - anything
Paper Issues - Believe in Yourself/Pink

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Debbie! I love that glittery heart!

lostinpaper said...

Oh My, this is so pretty!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Penny said...

I think your card is so sweet! Love the design, your focal point, and your embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jackie Rockwell said...

I agree with Amy . . . really pretty card Debbie! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Fi said...

Beautiful take on the card sketch.

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a lovely card... :)

N@ Ali said...

beautiful! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

pattyo said...

This is so pretty, Debbie! Love the hemp bow on the heart.

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous, love the piece of lace here, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week, hugs, martina

Jessica said...

Such a pretty card, beautiful colours and beautiful sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope to see you again next week!

Hugs Jessica

Maria said...

Very pretty card!

Lisa Arana said...

what an absolutely LOVELY card! thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this SKETCH!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous creation!! Love the added stitching! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

Kami-koneko said...

wow! that heart is really stunning!!

thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy
-Laila