Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Butterfly Kisses ...

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I hope you're having a good day so far ... doing things you enjoy to do!  I have a little card to share with you all here today that I made -- just because!!  It's rare and quite a treat to make a card for the fun of it ... not for any assignments or deadlines!  I enjoyed every single scrappy minute of the creative process ... enjoy peeking!!


I stamped the sentiment banner using a phrase from the You Are Amazing set available at the Paper Sweeties Shoppe!  The butterfly is Jenni Bowlin, pleated flower from Girls' Paperie, cor'dination cardstock, gold glitter chipboard, ticking stripe grosgrain ribbon and embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  


I was inspired by these challenges:
Runway Inspired Challenge #22 - photo inspiration
Top Tip Tuesday #87 - things with wings

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I really enjoy sharing what I love to do with you!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


7 comments:

Geri said...

CUTE, Deb!!! You've got to turn this layout and color scheme with the big bow into a Christmas card at the holidays!

Charlene said...

I LOVE this saying, the big pretty bow and the colors!!!

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, a fab bow. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Inger said...

Oooh so sweet and beautiful!!
Love it!

pattyo said...

So pretty, Debbie! Love that bow!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Hi Debbie, so glad to have you playing along at the Runway Inspired Challenge! The bow on your card is gorgeous, and I love the layout.

Annette said...

Wow, just look at that FAB bow. I LOVE IT!!!
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx