Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #38!


Hello friends and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #38 - 'Damask Delight'!  I am our host this week and I have asked that we create a card or project inspired by the neutral COLOR PALETTE in the photo and INCLUDE DAMASK, RIBBON and/or LACE.


I began today's card by inking and glittering this pretty chipboard frame and then stamped a sentiment using the So Sweet of You set from Paper Sweeties to put inside the frame!  The patterned papers I used are from Crate!


I had so much fun creating this card using a delicious handful of goodies from The Ribbon Reel Shop!



And here is my finished card ... so elegant with that gorgeous satin ribbon and beautiful crocheted lace trim -- love it :)

Please be sure to hop on over to check out the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the teamies, and then we hope you'll have time to give our 'Damask Delight' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

Thank you so much for stopping by today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Keilly said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love that fabric flower x

Anne-Elise said...

So beautiful, Debbie! Love all the pretty details! Hugs