Monday, September 24, 2012

The Kraft Journal #89!


For today's 'Clean and Simple' challenge at The Kraft Journal, I began with a base of Buff Ivory Card Stock onto which I layered a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock.  On top of that, I layered another piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock which I die cut and embossed with a scalloped border.  I created a pretty 3-D flower by adhered several strips of Venice Gaffer Tape onto a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock and then die cut a spiral flower shape, rolled and glued together.  Leaves were cut from a couple snipetts of Burlap and adhered under the flower.  I created a tag stamped with a sentiment from the You're My Hero set from Paper Sweeties which was stamped on a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock, layered on top of a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock and attached with a Memo Pin.

You won't want to miss a single peek of inspiration you'll find this week from the teamies on The Kraft Journal challenge blogYummy-licious goodness :)

We hope you'll have time to play along with our 'Clean and Simple' challenge this week for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenge for this card:
Simon Says Stamp - emboss

3 comments:

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the neutral colors and textured leaves! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I really love the mix of Buff Ivory with Kraft! Those are my most fave cardstocks ever! Really love your gaffer tape rolled flower, too. That is fabulous!
Let's pick a date for coffee, shall we? When are you free?

Sharon said...

What a simply gorgeous card! The perfect example of 'less IS more'! I love how you let the paper blossom be the focal point. Just gorgeous! and those burlap leaves ARE the perfect foliage. TFS and good luck in the challenge. hugs, sharon w.