Monday, September 10, 2012

The Kraft Journal #87!

 Hello girlies and welcome to The Kraft Journal #87 - 'Autumn Colors'!


 For today's 'Autumn Colors' challenge, I made a thank you tag!  I began my design with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock to which I inked the edges and layered a Post Card Tag on top.  Next I created a paper ruffle by layering a length of Venice Gaffer Tape onto a 1" strip of Buff Ivory Card Stock and then adhering it onto the base with double-sided sticky tape and machine sewing along the top edge of the ruffle to make it secure.  I die cut a heart shape from a piece of C-Flute Kraft Paper, inked the front to create a time-worn look and tied a couple of lengths of Orange and Brown Baker's Twine around the middle of the heart.  I adhered the heart to the tag base and attached a stamped sentiment from the Paper Sweeties - You Make Me Smile set onto a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock and then attached it to the heart die cut with an adorable little Tiny Colored Wooden Clothespin.  


 Lastly, I created a pretty nosegay with an orange glittered flower from Prima, a couple of leaves cut from Canvas, two Antique Stick Pins and some pretty Adelaide Seam Binding.  A snipett of Canvas Fringe Ribbon was tied onto the punched circle for the tag pull.

Please be sure to hop on over to The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to check out the a-mazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies this week ... and then we hope you'll give our 'Autumn Colors' challenge a try for your chance to win an yummy prize package from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this tag:  
Stamptacular Sunday #180 - anything but a card
Paper Issues - Tag You're It

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh you can bet that I ooohhhheeeddd and aaaawwwweeeddd over this little tag when I saw it! It has so many beautiful design elements!

Beth Moore said...

I absolutely ADORE this GOREGOUS tag! Beautiful work my friend!!

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag, love the details. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne

Paper Issues said...

This is stunning...love all of the details!