Monday, September 3, 2012

The FUN Continues at My Time Made Easy!

 Hello sweeties ... welcome to my bloggity blog today!  I'm super tickled to share another project with you that I recently designed for the My Time Made Easy September release ... I hope you enjoy peeking at these little gift ideas as much as I enjoyed creating them!

 Introducing:  Boo Bag!


 Can you say a-dor-able!!!  This sweet little treat box is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!  It's a new cut file available at My Time Made Easy and couldn't be any easier to put together.  The file is all one piece -- simply cut, glue and assemble!  I filled mine with yummy Lindor Peanut Butter Truffles!  The edges are inked with Twill paint to create a time-worn & spooky look.  I added a tag that I created using one of the new images from the Hauntingly Homemade Labels stamp set and created a shabby little nosegay for the left side of the box using some black lace, ambrosia cantalope and vintage winter white seam binding, burlap, a black paper flower and trinket pins.


And this little cutie-pie card was made using the new Perfect Pumpkin cut file!  Sweet, right??!!  I created this pumpkin shaped card for this week's Kraft Journal #86 - 'Shape It Up' challenge.  I love me a shaped card and this one is no exception!  These would make awesome name place cards at a Halloween party or for your Thanksgiving dinner table!!


The Boo Bag and Perfect Pumpkin sets make a fantastic and boo-tiful gift set when paired together!!!  Giggle!!!


 While I was in a pumpkin frame of mine ... I just had to share a little peek of Abigail dressed in her pumpkin Halloween costume ... she's ready for a fun night of trick or treating!!


And here are all three of my sweet little pumpkins ... LOVE!!!

Please be sure to hop on over and visit the other My Time Made Easy teamies that are sharing fun projects they have created for your paper crafting inspiration:


And be sure to make a stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLEY to fill your bucket with lots of tricks and treats while there!!

I'll be back again tomorrow with one final project to share for the My Time Made Easy September Release.  Until then, my friends, happy stamping!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

I'm entering the Perfect Pumpkin card into the current Moxie Fab World - Focal Point Challenge!

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Uh-Dorable!

Tina said...

As always, total perfection!

Aixa M. said...

Super cute!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)