Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper Sweeties September Release Wrap Up!

 Hi friends ... happy Sunday to you all!  It has been a glorious weekend here in NC - beautiful pre-fall weather which means sunny and warm days with lower humidity -- LOVE it :)  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend filled with all the people and things you love the most!

Too bad my hubby is still recovering from shoulder surgery this past Wednesday ... he is miserable and confined to the house ... he's in a great deal of pain and a bit of a bear to be around.


So ... I've been spending a lot of time since he came home from the hospital crafting and letting him rest ... except when I'm playing nurse and waiting on his every need!  You really don't realize how much you use your two arms/hands all day long ... until you can't use them both!


Well, the Sweeties Teamies and I have just a couple more projects to share with you all today to wrap up our fun September Release!  Abigail, Emma, Sophie ... and Jake have quite a cute array of outfits to choose from now ... have you visited the Paper Sweeties Shoppe to check everything out yet??


For this card, I used Sophie, Best Witches! and Too Cute To Spook in my design along with Lilac Lace and Vintage Winter White Seam  Binding!  This little 'Sweetie' was designed with the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz movie in mind ... I can just hear her saying ... 'I'll get you my little pretty ... and your little dog too!'  One of my all-time favorite movies EVER!!!


 I have enjoyed sharing a few projects with you over the past couple of days made using some of the *new* stamps released in September.  I thank you for visiting and leaving kind comments!



We are still offering FREE SHIPPING in the Shoppe today to help celebrate this release ... and all orders placed today will automatically receive a complimentary sentiment stamp included with your order!


Plans are already underway for the October release which will be chock full of yummy fall and Thanksgiving themed outfits, accessories for the Sweeties and sentiment sets.  I can't wait to share it all with you :)

Until next time, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Really Reasonable Ribbons #56 - autumn colors & ribbon

5 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so adorable. I love her!

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun! Gosh, I don't remember that movie very well. I must check it out from the library again, but you've captured that green face, in the color of your creation, absolutely perfectly, Debbie! LOVE it!

sandee said...

ahhhh who can say that "hello my little pretty" without using the wicked witch's voice? lol It is a great movie! My mom use to sing me "Over the rainbow" everynight tucking me in! Thanks for the memory trip! Love the witch, she sure is a cutie! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Gopi said...

Absolutely love this card! Hope your husband is feeling much better :)

Bonnie said...

Fun card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.