Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hello peeps and welcome to my blog today!  I'm so happy you stopped by as I have a super ca-ute project to share with you that I think will make you smile!!

Today is the final day that the teamies and I are sharing projects we've designed for the September Release at My Time Made Easy ... I hope you've enjoyed peeking, gotten some great inspiration and had some stampy time over the weekend to get crafty too!!

Today is always a favorite day of mine ... this is when the My Time Made Easy Designers get 'creative license' to create at will with anything -- new or old -- from the MTME Shop ... too much fun!!  I used a combination of a couple of new things in partnership with a previously released template to come up with this little gift set!

Reintroducing:  Happy Camper - as a ladybug!


I cut and assembled the Happy Camper template for the ladybug's body and then cut several different sizes of circles with dies for the wings and face.  The facial features were cut using elements from the Boo Bag cut file and the spots were made using a 1/2" circle punch. 


I echoed the ladybug theme for the coordinating card ... more circles cut from dies and punches.  The sentiment is from the new Apothecary Labels stamp set and I layered it on top of a scalloped punched oval and an oval frame from the Fabulous Frames cut file.  A couple of yummy embellishments -- a burlap ruffle, some black baker's twine, two pretty red garnet trinket pins -- all from The Kraft Outlet --  and a tiny tag stamped with 'xoxo' from the You Make Me Smile set from Paper Sweeties.


I don't know if I would consider this set spooky for Halloween ...


... or just plain and simple CUTE, but there is no doubt it made me giggle while creating it and I hope it made you smile too!

Please be sure to hop on over to visit all the other teamies today who have prepared projects to share using some oldies but goodies along with new, fun stuff from the My Time Made Easy Shop:


And for more creative inspiration, you won't want to miss any of the fabulous projects posed in the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY either!

I can hardly wait to come back and begin sharing inspiration with you all for the October Release ... you won't want to miss a single second of the fun Lauren has cooked up for us all to get crafty with.  Until then, my friends, happy stamping!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Your little lady bug is just too cute to be scarey, love it. x

Jinny Newlin said...

I'm thinking just plain cute ;)! Love it, Debbie!

Lori said...

Okay, that's the smartest, cutest thing ever! Darling ladybug set...

Mandy said...

Debbie these are gorgeous, super cute, I'm going back for another look lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Tina said...

So clever and completely adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

SUCH a cute set, Debbie! Cute and spooky all at the same time! ;)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my this is so so so cute!