Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy = Something Sweet!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my little 'ol blog today!  I'm so happy you stopped by today as I have an adorable sweet treat to share with you that I recently designed for the My Time Made Easy September Release  ...  grab a sip of lemonade, sit back, relax and enjoy peeking :)

Introducing ... Apothecary Jar!!!


A-mazing ... right??!!  Lauren has done it AGAIN!  There is nothing this girlie cannot create!!  I am in {love} with this sweet Apothecary Jar template!  It looks intricate and possibly difficult, but believe me when I tell you that it came together so easily ... cut, glue and assemble!  All the pieces fit together perfectly and in little time I had this amazing jar made out of card stock!!


I used the decorative layers file included with the template to create pretty polka dotted layers to decorate the outside of my jar -- the Darling Dots patterned papers worked perfectly and coordinated with the Apothecary Labels sentiment and label I added to the front of my jar!  To further accent the pretty label images, I cut another label from the Fabulous Frames cut file and adhered it to the back of my label set.


Lauren asked us if we might think of creative uses using this template to package something edible for the holidays ... well, we just came back from family vacation at the beach and I always make a stop to my favorite salt water taffy shop while there.  I thought this fun and cheery gift packaging was perfect to package up some taffy ... holiday or not, yummy and perfect for every gift occasion!!


Every gift needs a gift card, so I created a coordinating 4x4 card using more Darling Dots paper, Apothecary Labels sentiment and the Fabulous Frames cut file. 


And here is my {sweet} treat set ... ready to give to someone special!!!

You won't want to miss one single hop along the way ... the rest of the teamies are showcasing fabulous and creative ways to use the Apothecary Jar and Mush-Room House templates today:


And for even more inspiration, please be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY!!

I'll be back again on Monday sharing a cute little something I cooked up using some more new goodness from the My Time Made Easy Shop.  Until then, happy stamping my friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Moxie Fab World - focal point challenge
Top Tip Tuesday #84 - birthday gift
Stamptacular Sunday #178 - roses & ribbons
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


7 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I love, love, LOVE that jar, especially all decked out in polka dots! I really must try out some of these templates!

Angi said...

EEEK....Super darling project. I love altered projects. Your apothecary jar is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dots and pink & black are always a hit. Taffy-YUM! Your Mush-Room House project is amazing too! So creative. How do you find the time :D You are a great asset to MTME. Thanks for sharing your talents with us-Lauren

Elizabeth Hart said...

I am just falling over in love with this. Unbelievable! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

llkalus said...

I'm loving the dots!!! Great job :-)

Samantha said...

Goodness me this is awesome what a lot of work LOVE everything about your Jar so clever and so pretty! Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday for our Birthday Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Focal Point Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)