Saturday, September 29, 2012

Let the October My Time Made Easy PEEKS Begin!!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my little 'ol bloggity blog today!  You are in for such a treat this month when you lay your eyes on the beautiful creations Lauren has designed for the October My Time Made Easy Release ... pure eye candy that I 'know' you will want to treat yourself to for all of your holiday decorating and gift giving!!

So, without further ado, I have the pleasure of sharing a little peek of a brand new template that will be available for purchase on October 1st ... introducing WREATH OF WISHES!


Swoon!!!  I had asked Lauren if she might create something along the lines of a wreath last holiday season ... not really thinking it would be 'possible' ... a wreath out of card stock -- that just sounded very difficult.  But ... not for the queen of templates ... NO ma'am!!  Lauren has hit a home run with this absolutely precious and adorable wreath gift box!  I'm completely smitten :)


And, of course, I had to put my little 'Debbie' spin on my version of the wreath and load it up with lots of shabby goodness ... and pink too!  I decorate with a lot of winter white and pink around the holidays, so this color palette was near and dear to my heart ... and I had so much fun creating this little sweetie pie :)


After assembling the box bottom, I embossed the lid top and then assembled the rim.  I inked the raised embossing with pink paint to create a time-worn look and then adhered some cream and pink trim around the edge of the lid.  I glued some pink buttons around the top of the wreath in clusters to look like berries - yum!


The tag was stamped using a sentiment from the Secret Santa stamp set -- edges distressed and inked to continue the vintage feel of this box.


I added a sweet ribbon bow made of music notes to mimic the 'Jingle Bells' holiday song, and then added a couple more bits and bobs of delicious treasures ... berries, a pretty paper bloom, jingle bells tied on with button twine and a snipett of pink tulle.


Now, ladies, you have to agree with me ... this pretty little wreath box would make an awesome addition to a winter bridal shower or holiday tea party as favors ... don't you think so??!!  Smitten I tell ya'!!!

Please be sure to make a stop at each of these designers' blogs to check out the projects they have created for your inspiration today:

 

... and then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for some more beautiful inspiration using the amazing products you'll find in Lauren's Shop!

A couple more teamies will be back tomorrow sharing some peeks and then the entire team will be sharing an entire line up of projects on Monday for the BIG RELEASE PARTY!  You won't want to miss a single second of the fun ... see you then!!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh Debbie! This is beautiful! The rose and ribbons look so graceful (that's the first word that came to mind!)on that beautiful box! Just lovely!

Romaine said...

*sigh*so pretty, pretty, Debbie!

Christina said...

Beautiful Project with this pretty box I love the flowers and the pink xx

Kimberly Morrow said...

I soooo love your style! I think I am gonna have to copy this and put it on my desk at work. I know it will make me smile!

papercraftnut said...

Stunning! Love the colours and all the girlie goodness. You are such an inspiration. Tracy:)

pattyo said...

So pretty, Debbie!

Lauren (mytime) said...

This was simply jaw dropping Debbie :D Your box ideas are always challenging and inspirational!