Saturday, September 8, 2012

A good weekend ...

 Hello sweet friends!  I hope you're all having a perfectly wonderful weekend ... surrounded by people you love and doing things that you enjoy to do!!

Did ya'll see the special offer on GMA Thursday from the DC Cupcakes girls - Catherine and Sophie?  They were offering a one-day half off special on one dozen cupcakes to help celebrate Fashion Week in NY this week!  Well, I looooooooovvvvvvveeeee cupcakes, so I jumped on the chance to try some Georgetown Cupcakes ... at half price :)

I had my hair done yesterday and when I got home, my pink box of cupcakes overnight shipped from DC was waiting for me on my front porch!!


 Isn't that PINK shipping box the cutest thing??!!  The cupcakes were a-mazing!  We went out to dinner last night with our best friends -- tried a brand new local restaurant -- and then came back here for cupcake dessert afterward -- YUM :)  There were three each of chocolate, red velvet, vanilla and chocolate ganache -- delicious!!

Then, if my weekend couldn't get any {sweeter}, after dinner this evening -- spaghetti and meatballs at Anna's in Apex, my hubby drove me out to Archiver's so I could do some shopping!  WOW!

He is having shoulder surgery this upcoming Wednesday, so I think he is buttering me up so I'll be a really good nurse to him post-op!!!

Have a lovely Sunday ya'll!!  I'll be back by on Monday to share some goodies for The Shabby Tea Room and The Kraft Journal!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You lucky thing, I love watching DC Cupcakes on Food Network UK, always makes me want to bake.

pattyo said...


Wish I saw GMA on Thursday. Sounds delicious! Did you take a photo of them?