Monday, August 13, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #127!


Hello sweeties and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #127 - 'For The Love of Books'!  Rebekah is our creative host this week in the Tea Room and she has chosen this pretty photo for inspiration and asks that we create a card or project USING CREAM, AQUA, PINK and NEWSPRINT!


Our Tea Room sponsor this week is My Time Made Easy and I was lucky enough to create a sweet gift set using the Trendy Tool Tote template and the Fresh Cut Expressions Collection 1 paper.   I created this sweet dress form using a Tim Holtz die and some yummy newsprint paper from Stampin' Up!


I added lots of bits and bobs of treasures to my Trendy Tool Tote box -- buttons, a crocheted doilie, satin rouched trim, pearls, antique brads and Vintage Winter White & Baby Pink Berry Seam Binding.  


And I filled my gift box with gourmet crystal decorating sugar and chocolate sprinkles!


Just too sweet ... what do you think??

Please be sure to stop by and visit with the other Shabby Girls to check out their amazing inspiration this week:

 Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Lenet Mos - To Scrap or Not to Scrap, That's the Question

Rebekah Faries - Midnite Lullabies Studio

Starr Timmons - The Paper Chase

Tammy Roberts - Paperie Sweetness

And then I hope you'll have time to give our 'For The Love of Books' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from My Time Made Easy!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo 

Challenges for this project:  
Case Study - out of the box


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very sweet! What a great tote:)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You always make the prettiest stuff, girl! Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us for the CASE Study anniversary celebrations! xxx

Jean Martin said...

This just left me speechless. I am totally jealous of people who make 3D projects look sooo easy and gorgeous! I wish I could make some too!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Soooo pretty! I love what you've done with the carrier!

Debby said...

Wow, gorgeous and yummy at the same time! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)