Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #34!


Hello all and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #34 - Retro Colors!  For this week's challenge we are asking you to use the COLORS from the inspiration photo and INCLUDE A FLOWER and RIBBON/LACE/TWINE!


 I began my design with a pretty little piece of patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket - Tea For Two paper pack - LOVE!  I added some beautiful Pink Cotton Lace trim onto which I layered a length of May Arts Velvet Ric Rac.  I created a pretty little nosegay with some burlap leaves, a chipboard alpha "A" and a gorgeous Cornflower Blue Gardenia blossom.  I finished my design with a couple of lengths of Natural Button Twine looped into a bow and a few Candy Sugar Pearls

The sentiment was stamped using a set from Paper Sweeties!

Please be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel challenge blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies, and then I hope you'll have time to give our 'Retro Colors' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


2 comments:

Helen said...

Just beautiful Debbie!

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, I love the burlap leaves!