Monday, August 13, 2012

The Kraft Journal #84!

 Hello friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #84 - 'Tag It'!  My hubby celebrated his 50th birthday last Thursday, so I jumped at the chance to make him a handmade card using some delicious goodies from The Kraft Outlet!!


For today's 'Tag It' challenge, I began my card with a base of Buff Ivory Card Stock.  Then I cut a piece of Brown Kraft Card Stock and layered several lengths of Lille Paper Tape on the bottom - embossed the top with stripes.  I wrapped Black Baker's Twine around the middle several times and secured the twine on the right side of the card with a knot.  I then layered a calendar tag and on top of that ...



I layered a Small Kraft Shipping Tag which I stamped with sentiments using several sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe:

Alphas - Upper  (releasing August 15th!)
Hand Stamped by:  (releasing August 15th!)

I then added a length of Black Twill Tape onto the tag and attached an adorable little Tiny Red Wooden Clothespin.  


To finish off my card design, I added numbers cut from card stock and a cute sentiment banner created using a Flag Banner Chipboard, Flag Banner Stickers and a Memo Pin ... and I stamped the back with a sweet image from Paper Sweeties so my hubby would know I made this card for him with {love}!


Please be sure to visit The Kraft Journal challenge blog to check out the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the teamies ... and then we hope you'll have time this week to give our 'Tag It' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Until next time my friends, happy stamping ya'll!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Paper Issues - summer lovin' (August birthday)
Case Study - out of the box

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Cute card Debbie!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a great masculine birthday card, Debbie! I really love what you did with the tag!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous, love it!! Thanks again for joining us! :)

Jean Martin said...

Beeeeautiful! :)

Debby said...

Love the kraft with pops of red! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)