Monday, August 20, 2012

Quote of the week!

 Hello sweeties!!  I don't know about you, but I can get lost for hours on end visiting Pinterest and Facebook ... I so enjoy reading posts and looking at pretty pictures added to these fabulous social media networks!  There is nothing better to do on a gloomy doomy rainy day, but snuggle with my favorite blankie, my laptop and Pinterest!


I was SO INSPIRED by a picture I found on a board I recently started following, that I decided to share it here with you all ... I hope you love it as much as I do!  When I read it, it literally brought tears to my eyes ... I know you all can relate with this -- possibly having had to deal with a life issue that left a bitter taste in your mouth but in the end was a blessing in disguise.  It's sad that we as a society fail to see the blessings in every little thing.  I'm going to print this out and hang it so I can read it daily ... and live by these awesome words of wisdom!

I'll try to post some inspirational words of wisdom for you all to share here weekly ... 'try' is the optimum word ... life sometimes gets in the way of our best intentions.  But, in the end, I'll try to post these inspirational quotes right here on the little 'ol bloggity blog as often as I can as I see them come across the social media sites we all frequent and love!

Please feel free to share anything you find that you'd like to pass along ... pretty things and lovely words passed along from friends just make me smile :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful day filled with blessings ... in disguise!!

Hugs!
xoxoxxo

 

4 comments:

purple_pea_fran said...

Wonderful quote Debbie! Here's a favourite of mine:
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.

Charlene said...

Great quote and such a wonderful meaning !!! Its so true!!!

Newbie said...

Love the quote Debbie!! It is also one of my favorites. I also like the quote purple pea fram sent!!! It is sooo true. I also take quotes and scriptures and put them on mirrors etc. so they will always be in front of me. I have made them into frige magnets also!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this quote!!!!thanks for sharing it!!!