Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Time Made Easy - A Year In Review!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  I'm tickled {pink} to share a sweet little goodie I designed for today's Designer's Year in Review shares at My Time Made Easy!  This is always my favorite of all the assignment days each month as we are given creative freedom to create with ANYTHING from the shop -- yippiee!!!

So, without further ado ... here is my project to share -- enjoy peeking!!!


Today I chose to create a sweet gift box using the new All Buttoned Up cut file -- LOVE it!!! This adorable little box is perfect for any sweet little thing you want to give and need just the perfect little package to give it in!  I cut my box out using a piece of patterned paper from the Buttons 'n Bits package and then created a beautiful nosegay with a crocheted doilie flower, a pink paper flower, some hot pink glittered ribbon, a couple of pink trinket pins ... and then added leaves to my nosegay cut using a snipett of paper from the Grammy's Pretty Patterns package


The pictures don't really do this gift box justice ... it's so stunning IRL!  The patterned paper is among my favorites from the shop and I adore the vintage-inspired nosegay with all of it's sparkle and charm!


The box closure slips open easily to reveal some yummy tea bags inside!  Make sure if you're including a nosegay such as mine or any embellishment that you will adhere to the top of the box, you only glue it to one side of the top closure so your recipient can easily slide the box open and not have to rip the box to get inside!


Yummy and sweet!


I made a coordinating card for my gift set using more matching papers and a sentiment and label from the Round Off digital stamp set.  


And here is a picture of my complete set ... so bright, cheery, fun and delicious!

Please be sure to pay all the teamies a visit today as each one has prepared a project for inspiration today:


And then hop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY to peek at all the creative ideas the girls have loaded to the gallery this month.

Have fun creating ... the My Time Made Easy way, my friends!

See you next month with some more awesome projects ... wait until you see what Lauren has created for the September release -- WOWOWOW!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

4 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet gift set, Debbie! Love the little box. That glittered ribbon is so adorable. Really grabs your eye. Totally sweet matching gift card, too. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet set. Love that box and the matching card is so pretty!

pattyo said...

What a pretty set, Debbie! Love your nosegay and how the heart is set off on the beautiful diecut on the card.

~Tammy~ said...

Stunning! That ribbon knocks it out of the park! Awesome project!