Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy August Release: Sew Fruity!

 Hello sweet friends ... welcome to the August Release Party at My Time Made Easy today!!  I'm tickled to share a {sweet} treat project with you today that I have created for your inspiration!

Introducing ... Slice!


Yummy, right??!!  I love watermelons -- I even have watermelon  dishes for summer entertaining  and BBQ's!!  There is something about their pretty color palette of hot pink and bright green that makes me giddy -- not to mention they are sooooo delicious!!


This {sweet} template went together in a snap -- I cut all the pieces out using my Cricut.  The rind was cut using a piece of patterned paper from the new Grammy's Pretty Patterns paper set - love all those pretty polka dots!  I stamped the tag with a sentiment from the Well Preserved acrylic stamp set and strung all those yummy buttons together with a length of button twine!


For the coordinating card to my set, I used some more pretty patterned papers from the Grammy's Pretty Patterns and Buttons 'n Bits sets. 


I stamped a sentiment from the Grab A Cup Sentiments acrylic stamp set.


Oh my goodness ... this card makes me smile -- how about you??  I love the brightness of the palette and how pretty is the hot pink glittered chipboard star!!!


And there you have it my stampy friends ... a {sweet} treat almost good enough to eat!!

Please hop on over to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies:


And don't forget the stop by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for oodles more creativity and fun!!

I'll be back again tomorrow with another pretty little project to share ... until then, happy stamping!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


5 comments:

Romaine said...

Debbie, lovelovelove the buttons on the watermelon and echoed in the card!

Tina said...

So sweet! I love all those buttons!

Audrey Pettit said...

Too, too cute! That watermelon box is just the sweetest thing ever! LOVE your bold color combo and so beautifully done!

alienanessa said...

Good gravy lady, this is phenomenal, or should I say These are phenomenal??!!! When I read what you wrote about hot pink and green, I was high fivin' you all the way to Joanns. I too loooooove all those buttons!! Gorgeous work!

Holly Young said...

this is just too cute and too pretty!