Thursday, August 2, 2012

Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #20!

 Hello friends and welcome to my blog today ... I'm so happy you popped by for a visit!


I am pleased to share a little card I designed for Joanna's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #20 - a sketch this week ... so FUN!!!  My dear, sweet friend has done it again -- creating such a lovely sketch for us all to design with -- LOVE!!!


Supplies used in my design from the Inspired by Stamping Shop:

 

 This card is so bright and cheery ... summery and fun!

I hope you'll have time to play along with this week's sketch challenge for your chance to win an awesome prize from Inspired By Stamping!  I can't wait to see what you'll create :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo
 

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous Card Debbie! Love all your beautiful summer colors! Hugs, J

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, love the colors you used!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I really love this sketch, it's so nice and balanced. :) The colors you picked are super summery and oh so feminine!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Very beautiful Debbie!!! Love the colors.....


Hugs,
Mickey