Saturday, August 18, 2012

Inspired by Stamping August Release Wrap Up!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to my blog today!  I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday doing things you love and surrounded by people you love too!!

I have a couple of last little projects to share that I recently designed for the Inspired by Stamping August Release ... grab a glass of lemonade and enjoy peeking!!


I made this rather clean and simple card using the Delicate Doilies II and Mason Jar Add On II stamp sets along with some new crochet trim and a flower from the shop!


I love using kraft with anything to design with!!!


For this next card, I used the Mason Jars and Mason Jar Add On II stamp sets along with some pretty pink gingham washi tape from the shop!


Aqua, cream, pink and kraft ... my all-time favorite color palette to create with :)

Challenge for this card:  Mojo Monday #254 - sketch

Well, sweeties ... that wraps things up for Inspired by Stamping in August.  I hope you all had as much fun peeking at the teamies' projects this month as we had designing them for your inspiration!


Here's looking forward to September ... I just 'know' Joanna has a bunch of beautiful sets up her sleeve for us all the drool over next month!  Until then my friends, happy stamping :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful cards!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are fantastic! I drooled over the CAS butterfly card, Debbie. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Real beauties!

Kim Score said...

love this color palette and all of the little details!