Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Shaker Card Tutorial for Inspired by Stamping!


Hello friends and welcome to my blog today!  I'm very excited to share a little tutorial with you all today that I recently created for Inspired by Stamping using some of the {new} in August stamp sets ... which I got to help Joanna design ... Mason Jars, Mason Jar Add On and Mason Jar Add On II!  Beyond excited hardly explains the emotions I am feeling seeing my sweet little designs come to life and turn into stamps!!


I submitted hand-drawn sketches to Joanna way back in April and now my drawings are beautiful and wonderful stamps ... wahoooo!  Just too stinkin' exciting for words!!  Isn't this jar the cutest little thing??!!  And, all the sentiments are just perfect too!!


Please be sure to hop on over to the Inspired by Stamping Blog today to check out my tutorial on how to make this adorable mason jar shaker card!!

I'll be back again tomorrow with a {sweet} peek project for the August IBS Release that I know you'll enjoy ... see you then my stampy friends :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo


3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

It's a fabulous set! I've so enjoyed playing my mason jar stamps. So many possible combinations! I loved your shaker card tutorial, too and left you some love at Joanna's blog.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun and happy card, and what a fabulous mason jar stamp! Love that you turned it into a playful shaker card! And way to go on your new stamp designs! You are on fire, Girl!

Kim Score said...

how ingenious! love it!