Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Peek Project for the Inspired by Stamping August Release!


Hi sweeties!  I hope you're all having a wonderful stampy day so far!!

I have a {sweet treat} project to share with you today that I recently created for the August Release at Inspired by Stamping ... I hope you enjoy peeking at my project and find some inspiration to create something like this for your very own!


I had so much fun designing a set of 4 coordinating all-occasion cards with matching envelopes that all snuggle nicely into a decorated bag.  The bag was made from the clear acetate box that the pre-cut card stock cards/envelopes were purchased in.  I die cut the front and back of the bag with a die and then decorated the front of the bag with a yummy fabric flower, some glittered chipboard leaves and a snipett of delicious red grosgrain ribbon!


The set of 4 cards were all created using the {new} Mason Jar Add On and Mason Jar Add On II stamp sets - available in the shop tomorrow!


I also included some beautiful ivory lace trim and pretty polka dotted washi tape - new in the shop this month as well!


I adore how these sets that I collaborated with Joanna on turned out -- so versatile and FUN!!


And here is a side view of the whole gift set when the note cards and envelopes are inside the box!  Super cute, right??!!

Be sure to stop by these other teamies' blogs to check out their inspiration projects for today:


And I'll see you back here again tomorrow for the full release of all the August stamp sets!  Joanna is running some August Release specials that you'll want to check out:
  •  Blog candy prize to two lucky winners. One prize goes to someone from Wednesday’s comments and one from Thursday’s comments.
  • Free Shipping on qualifying minimum $20 purchase orders this month.
  • August bundle will be 15% off when you purchase all August stamp sets.
Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Paper Issues - summer lovin'

12 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fun card bundle.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous set of cards, Debbie. I love the fun, bright colours, very summery. Deb xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful project!! So fun! Love the bright colors!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun set of cards! Love the file folder shape and the bright colors!

~Tammy~ said...

What a perfect gift set of fabulous cards!

Basslady said...

wow! what a fabulous collection of beautiful projects!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Colleen Dietrich said...

These turned out great, Debbie!

Brises said...

Beautiful cards, Debbie!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow these are so bright and beautiful! I love them all!

Christina said...

What a fun card collection! I love the bright Summery colors!

Joanna M. said...

Cute cards Debbie! Hugs, J

Kim Score said...

I love your color choices! what an awesome gift!