Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Treat For You to Eat!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to my blog today -- I'm so happy you stopped by!  I have another {sweet} project to share with you that I recently created for the My Time Made Easy August Release!  Enjoy peeking ... I hope it inspires to you create something fun today!!


For today's back to school themed gift, I used the new An Apple a Day Slice cut file to cut a sweet card with Riding Hood Red card stock.  I cut the coordinating pieces from newsprint, black card stock and a patterned paper from the Grammy's Pretty Patterns package -- love those polka dots!  My apple stem is a piece of cinnamon stick!  I created a whimsical little tag with some ruler satin ribbon, a glittered chipboard star, a button and button twine and a sentiment from the Round Off digital stamp set. 


I adhered my Apple Card to a sweet box I cut using the Paper Bag cut file on a piece of school ruled paper from the Sensational Staples paper package!  Super cute, don't you think??!!


I filled my sweet little gift box with dried cinnamon apple slices ... perfect little back to school treat!


These would make adorable back to school gifts for kids' teachers or sweet party favors for a school event or birthday party!  I LOVE how this little goodie turned out!!

Please be sure to stop by these other teamies' blogs today to check out their wonderful inspiration projects:


And then be sure to pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for loads more creative inspiration!

All the teamies and I will be back again on Saturday to share our Year in Review projects with you ... see you then :)

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

4 comments:

Farida Rone said...

Hi Debbie,
This is a super cute and practical bag for any teacher. Love how you used the apple. I always love all your creations.
Hugs,
Farida

Romaine said...

Oh, Debbie! Totally in love with this darling apple box!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo cute. Love the lined paper bag with all those cute school themed accents and goodies.

Holly Young said...

this is just too stinkin cute!!!!!