Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #33!


Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Ribbon Reel #33 - 'Button It'!  This week we're asked to create a card or project using BUTTONS with RIBBON/TWINE!  Love!!!


I made a birthday card for my little niece who lives in Florida!  This little doll looks just like my niece!!




 Super cute and fun ... perfect for a little girl's birthday celebration!!  The stamped images are a preview of a couple of sets from my brand new company which will launch August 1st called Paper Sweeties ... here I used Emma and Enjoy Your Day!

Please be sure to visit The Ribbon Reel challenge blog to check out the inspiration from the rest of the teamies and then I hope you'll have time to give our 'Button It' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize package from The Ribbon Reel Shop!

Hugs!
xoxoxox

3 comments:

tanja said...

Like your card xxxtanja

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, such a sweet little girl, and fab colours.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness, I am in love with those buttons, and your darling little cutie! :-)))) All things Precious! :-)