Monday, July 30, 2012

The Kraft Journal #82!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to The Kraft Journal #82 - 'Use Any Sketch'!


I chose to work with a fun sketch from Mojo Monday :)


 For today's 'Use Any Sketch' challenge, I began my design with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock onto which I layered some blue card stock.  Next I cut four squares from pretty patterned papers and layered some goodies from The Kraft Outlet onto them:  X-Small Grungey Prim Tag, Burlap leaves, Victoria Seam Binding and Office Chipboard Buttons


 To finish my card, I stamped a sweet image of a doll with her bunny onto a piece of Buff Ivory Card Stock and stamped the sentiment onto the X-Small Grungey Prim Tag.


 I think this card turned out adorable ... one of my favorites -- so girlie, whimsical with a bit of homespun charm!!  What do you think??  The {sweet} little doll image is a preview of a line I will be launching on Wednesday!  The doll is 'Sophie' and the stamp set is called 'Some Bunny Loves You'!  I've been working on the design concept for this stamp line for two years and can hardly wait to show everything to you all ... check back here tomorrow for more details and then on Wednesday for the BIG LAUNCH DAY of the brand new website!!!

Please be sure to stop by The Kraft Journal Blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies today ... and then I sure hope you'll have time to give our 'Use Any Sketch' challenge a try for your chance to win some delicious goodies from The Kraft Outlet Shop!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

6 comments:

Beth Moore said...

Debbie this card is absolutely STUNNING and I simply ADORE the stamped image too... you rocked this challenge girl!! Hope you week is awesome!

~Tammy~ said...

Debbie, I am so giddy for you! I love your adorable image and the sweet approach to the sketch! I envy your beautiful collection of papers too! :-))) Big hugs!

Tonya said...

Debbie this is adorable. I love the colors and the swet image.

I just realized you are in Chapel Hill, NC! I am in Jacksonville, NC! :o)

♥Jan♥ said...

A charming and delightful card ! I have never thought of putting burlap petals on ANYTHING - great idea.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww she is just a little sweetie and like her little bunny, pretty papers, lace and embellishing!

Jill Norwood said...

Debbie - love the bunny slippers and the little girl! My Aunt has slippers just like those and adores bunnies! :)