Monday, July 23, 2012

The Kraft Journal #81!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to The Kraft Journal #81 - 'Make Me Smile'!


 For today's 'Make Me Smile' challenge, I began with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft Card Stock.  Next I added a pretty Post Card with inked edges and bit of machine zig-zag stitching.  A paper doilie, scalloped card stock border and a length of seam binding were added on top of the Post Card.  I created a pretty little nosegay by die cutting petal shapes from some Vintage Dictionary Pages and scrumpling them up.  I added a Mini Bottle Cap for the center of the flower along with a pearl, made a couple of leaves out of C-Flute Kraft Tiles and added a seam binding bow. 


 Last, I stamped a sweet little doll image and adhered a pennant flag in her hand made from a Banner Chipboard piece and a Black Banner Sticker.
 

This card makes me smile ... how about you??!!??  The stamped images are previews of sets I designed for my new stamp company launching on August 1st called Paper Sweeties!  The sets I used here are Emma and You Make Me Smile ... stay tuned for all the exciting details!

Please be sure to pop on over to The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies this week and then I hope you'll have time to give our 'Make Me Smile' challenge a try for your chance to win an awesome prize from The Kraft Outlet Shop!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

10 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the flower. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lynn said...

Love that flower and those corrugated leaves!

Starr said...

Oh Debbie, this is just adorable!
xoxo,
Starr

Elaine said...

How fabulous Debbie what a stunning flower too , great work Hugs Elaine

Audrey Pettit said...

This is so very sweet, Debbie! Love how you used that postcard, and the shabby flower is fabulous!

pattyo said...

Lo cute! Love that flower and the leaves.

Naomi Edwards said...

Yes this card absolutely makes me smile! Gorgeous, everything about it is gorgeous... I never knew you design stamps.. I have to check them out... I adore your talent.

Charlene said...

Makes me smile!! :-)

~Tammy~ said...

Precious precious! I am so excited for you!!!!! :-))))

Maria said...

Sweet adorable girl image and fab flower! Truly a very gorgeous card!