Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #32!

 Hello friends ... I hope you all have had an enjoyable weekend surrounded by people you love and doing things you enjoy!!



 I'm happy to share a little card with you all today that I created for The Ribbon Reel #32 - 'Sweet Sparkles'!  This week we are to be inspired by the colors in the photo and include a heart, sparkle and ribbon or lace in our project!


I used some delicious yumminess from The Ribbon Reel Shop on my card today:  15mm Blue Sheer Ruffle Edge, 12mm Ivory Faux Silk Ribbon and 6mm Ivory Silk Pearl Hearts!  


Some pretty pink sparkle polka dotted paper and additional glitter on the stamped doll image completes my design today!!


Please be sure to stop by The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog to check out the inspiration from the rest of the teamies, and then we hope you'll have time to give our 'Sweet Sparkles' challenge a try!!

Thank you for stopping by today and for your 'sweet' comments!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

2 comments:

sari said...

Awww... Your card is simply so sweet and adorable! Just love the soft colors and precious details! Have a wonderful week! Hugs and sunshine

~Tammy~ said...

What a darling image! :-))) I love her to pieces! She is precious just like the rest of you card! Hugs to you!