Monday, July 16, 2012

Oh my Moxie Fab ...


Wow-weeeeeeee!  I'm BEYOND EXCITED to share with you today that I am the featured Moxie Fabber of the Week at the wonderful Moxie Fab World Blog!  I'm giggling and doing a happy dance here -- just too exciting for words!  Check it HERE.

Thank you to Cath for the lovely invitation to share a little bit about myself and my passion for paper crafting with my blogging friends!

Thanks for your lovely and sweet comments, my stampy friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

10 comments:

Charlene said...

Congratulations!!

Die Cut Lady said...

Congrats on being Moxie Fab! Have fun with it enjoy the time.

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on your well deserved Moxie Fabness! Your creations are amazing!

Die Cut Lady said...

Congrats on being Moxie Fab! Enjoy the excitement and keep on sharing your creative fun with us all.

Lynn said...

Huge congrats! I was hopping over to tell you how much I love your Kraft Journal card, so vintage-y and lovely. Fun use of the bottle cap and JB chipboard button. Off to check out Moxie Fab, congrats again!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Congrats! I enjoyed reading about you. I'm a new follower. Have fun in the spotlight!!

Cat Craig said...

Congrats on the MFW, beautiful style. I'll be following.

cjgusloff57 said...

Congratulations! I like your style!
I am a new follower. I am one of those who has troule with making vintage cards. Funny, I love vintage, have lived with antiques for at least 53 years and am vintage myself! Think I will try again! Corrine Ann

Audrey Pettit said...

Woot! Congratulations, Debbie!

Helen F. said...

Congrats Debbie! Loved reading your Moxie Fab interview and learning a little more about you. Your beautiful vintage style is so inspiring. TFS :)