Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy Release Party: Birthday Bash!

 Oh my shabby goodness ... do I have a treat for you, my friends!  Welcome to the July Release Party at My Time Made Easy!!  Are you ready for something extra special with sugar on top???

Ready ... set ... here we go!

Introducing:  Cuppy Cake and Tray-Chic!


First off, let's talk about the Cuppy Cake template ... ca-ute, right??!!   I created mine in yummy summer ice cream colors -- love!  This template was super easy to assemble.  I adore the scalloped cupcake base liner simply wrapped with a length of hot pink organza ribbon!  The top of the cupcake was sugared with irridescent mica flakes to resemble sugar sprinkles and topped off with a hot pink organza flower, rhinestone and glittered leaves for the cherry on top!  I added a sweet little flag using a sentiment from the Fine Finish stamp set. 


For the stand I assembled the new Tray-Chic template ... easy peesy to put together!   Again, I coordinated the color palette in delicious lime green, hot pink and apricot.


I adhered some white pom-pom trim around the edge of the cupcake stand for a little contrasting pop of white.


The sweet coordinating card using a frame from the Fine Finish stamp set and sentiment from the Round Off stamp set.  


And here is my complete set ... the pictures just don't do it justice -- so much yummier in real life!!  This sweet gift set will be the hit of the party at your next Birthday Bash ... or tea party, children's party, special event occasion!

Please be sure to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies today:


... and don't forget to swing by and check out the wonderful projects in the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY too!!!

I'll be back on Tuesday sharing a little something I created with the new L'il Cupcake template ... see you then!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


4 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

Oh my goodness, how absolutely adorable is this. Love the icing and your stand is gorgeous! Again, this is stunning!

Tangii said...

I LOVE the colors you chose and the Tray is AWESOME!!!! Adorable set!

Mara Campbell said...

This is a fantastic set, Debbie!!! I just adore all the sparkly frosting on top of your cupcake!!

Farida Rone said...

Hi Debbie,
Love what you created. Those colors are so sweet and girly.
Wonderful work!
Big hug,
Farida