Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Time Made Easy ... and the party continues!

 I hope you had fun peeking at projects and shopping yesterday at the My Time Made Easy July Release Party!  Such amazing inspiration from the teamies ... wow!!  I'm in {love} with all the templates Lauren has designed for release this month ... how does she do it??  Each month is better than the last!!

 Today I'm tickled to share a sweet little gift set I created using the new ... Lil' Cupcake template!!


A-dor-able ... right??!!??  I'm smitten!  This sweet little template took only minutes to assemble!  I embossed the front of the cupcake line with a striped embossing folder to create folds like a real liner would have.  After adhering a pretty polka dotted grosgrain bow, I adhered a bunch of beautiful pink paper flowers onto the icing layer to create some unexpected and pretty dimension!


The inside of my Lil' Cupcake box holds four 3" x 3" cards with envelopes!


My cards made for quick assembly using some Darling Dots patterned paper and the Monograms Defined acrylic stamp set ... one of my all-time favs and a 'must have'!


And there you have it ... a precious little set that will take less than one hour to create and put together.  You can whip up several of these and keep them on hand for any occasion when you need a little gift ... perfect for teachers, host gifts, birthdays and so much more!

Please be sure to stop by and visit with these other teamies who are sharing project today:


... and then don't forget to check out the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY for lots more yummy inspiration!

Thanks for peeking in today!  I hope you'll have time tomorrow to come back for one final peek ... the entire team and I will be sharing 4th of July inspired projects!  You won't want to miss it!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

 

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie!

Debbie said...

Oh wow! Absolutely precious! Love it!

Marybeth said...

Unbelievable! So gorgeous , this is so stunning!

Jeanne J said...

I'm smitten too - this is drop dead GORGEOUS!

Terri said...

Love it! Where did you get those paper flowers?